Before sharing all these great experiences with lovely people and their opinions I would love to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! It has been a real pleasure to be working with you!
‘Natalia has an in depth of Tai Chi and a wonderful ability to engage with people.
She is a calm and focused person and she creates a positive atmosphere in the work place. She is also warm and highly personable. Natalia is a perfectionist in all that she does and I have no hesitation in recommending her as a Tai Chi instructor’ Anna de Marginy, consultant at In-tuition
- ‘Tai Chi is very relaxing, more complicated than it looks but an excellent break from the everyday routines. I would recommend it to anyone.’ Patrick Lynch 20yrs
- ‘I had never done Tai Chi before no had I experienced anything like it. I found that it helped me immensely with relaxing, especially the mind. Natalia was an excellent teacher with an extremely soothing voice. She was encouraging throughout as it is a skill which takes time to perfect’ Celine Callanan, 18 yrs old
- ‘Tai chi is something I have only been newly introduced too but it is a great relaxing and therapeutic exercise. Natalia is an excellent teacher that kept our class in full concentration and interested. The explanation of each movement was clearly showed.’ David Joyce, 21 yrs old
- ‘I have never tried Tai Chi before and after two classes I found it very interesting and would try it again. Natalia is a great teacher who explains well. Tai Chi is a very relaxing activity and I would recommend it to my friends.’ Ciaran
- ‘Tai Chi was something that I had never experienced before, however I found it quite enjoyable. I was much more relaxed after the first lesson. I found Natalia to be very patient and relaxed. Although some things I found to be easy and straightforward, other parts of it took time to get used to. Natalia too the time to show us all at our own pace, but covered a lot in each class. Not only did I feel more relaxed after Tai Chi, I felt happier in myself on some level. It was as if all my fears didn’t matter and neither did any bad emotional thoughts that I had experienced in my life in the past. After only a few classes I have learned to centre myself and quite my mind. I would recommend Tai Chi to anyone.’ Rose Mullagh, age 24
- ‘Tai Chi was a completely new experience for me. I enjoyed the class and made loads of new friends. It was a fun way of exercising and it was relaxing. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.’ Katie, age 18
- ‘I found doing Tai Chi was a very different and enjoyable experience. Natalia’s attitude and approach was very calm and relaxing which made it a bit easier to enjoy myself. I would recommend tai chi to anybody who wants to relax themselves.’ Carrie, age 18
Music Performance Students who attended Natalia’s 10 week Tai Chi course at Galway Community College 2010-2011
“Natalia has an in depth knowledge of Tai Chi and a wonderful ability to engage with people. She is a calm and focused person and she creates a positive atmosphere in the work place.
She is also warm and highly personable.
Natalia is a perfectionist in all that she does and I have no hesitation in recommending her as a Tai Chi Instructor.” Anna de Marginy In-Tuition consultant