It effects our breathing, our heart rate and our actions. It seems that where our thoughts go, our heart, our energy and our actions, follow.
I am so stupid! What am i doing? I should have done it better! How often do you say this to yourself?
Even Now while you are reading this you are having thousands of thoughts going through your mind. If you have a pen and a piece of paper handy, write them down as they are. With openness and curiosity.
- Your life is a reflection of your “beliefs.” These beliefs, usually subconscious, are the cumulative effect of life-long “programming.” As a result of past conditioning, we sometimes think and behave in self-defeating ways. Conscious thoughts can be changed easily by simply receiving information: reading a book, having a conversation, or seeing the results of actions. Subconscious beliefs have far reaching consequences, both positive and negative, in every aspect of life. They affect moods, relationships, job performance, self-esteem, and even physical health. It is imperative to know how to change limitations into beliefs that support goals and aspirations. The best way to predict Your Future is to Design it!
- Nlp sessions with Natalia can help you to deal with your beliefs, stressful thoughts and introduce new beneficial, supportive emotional states.
Here are some affirmations that you can start using everyday.
- I am in harmony with myself
- I am in harmony with myself and my emotions
- I am happy and healthy
- I deserve the very best life can offer
- I trust myself and make constructive and harmonious decisions in my life
- I am relaxed and confident in my body and my mind
- I choose to be happy and comfortable with who I am
- Easily and peacefully I go with changes and I happily let myself transform and learn
I found out that for example for me the best way they work is when I say them out loud and I feel them in my body, connecting the language with a positive feeling. Also another way that works for me is listening to them daily. I recorded a few of them on my mobile and when I am on the bus or even sudying or reading something at home I let them play in a background and sink into my system.
Nothing to lose!Always worth trying, you may find loads of discoveries about yourself,
what do I actually want, need and how can I put it specificity into words that work for me?hmm Find out today!
If you feel that you don’t know yourself so well yet and it is not always easy for you to find out what are your priorities, your needs- try to keep a journal everyday.
How to journal ?
First of all it is such a simple and important tool to write everyday-in my exeperience.
And you don’t need to be a writer. I remember my first days when I really wanted to write but I felt shy and scared a bit that somebody in my family was going to get my journal and read it!! It is good to stop overwhelming yourself with these kind of thoughts.They are not helpful at all. And you are an adult and I am sure you like to keep your private things in a right save place.
A few tips worth to remember:
-give yourself a few minutes to relax and stretch,
-find a nice comfortable place
-grab a pen and let yourself to write your thoughts down
-there is no need to control it
-there is no such a thing like a good way or bad way of writing- just let yourself to write
-go with your feelings
If you need help with this exercise or you are not certain what language to use or how to construct your positive and powerful affirmations just send me an email and I will be happy to assist you.
How is your gratefulness growing?
Let’s talk about it! Where your mind concentrates that is where your energy goes.
Check today with yourself what kind of words you say to yourself? Do you notice more negative ones or do you see these positive and supportive ones as well?
What internal dialogue do you tend to focus on? Do you prepare in your head who you are going to tell off? Or are you trying to find out what would be the best way to say thank you or express your joy to somebody who did help your recently? Just notice out of curiosity where are your internal words going. And as well focus on these grateful ones more. As a training-write a few times per week in your diary what you are grateful for each day, write it and mean it. In this simple way you will be able to train your mind to be finding, tracking good, happy moments and bringing more of them into your every day situations.
Write to me and tell me how is it going for you? Thank you for reading!